Sunday, September 16, 2012

Philippine Brand Dried Mangoes

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Where I found it: Costco

What the package says:
"Philippine Brand 100% Natural Sweetened Dried Mangoes are without a doubt the best tasting dried mangoes in the world! For centuries the region of Cebu's warm sultry climate and fertile soil has been ideal for propagating the most delicious mango variety."

What I thought of it:
This is an excellent snack: sweet like candy; healthy (vitamin C); fat-free. This brand does a great job preserving the taste of, to me, the world's most delicious mango variety. You smell the sweet mango as soon as you open the bag. I was hooked from my first bite. I love how some of the pieces are a little moist inside and chewy. It's one of the best ways to experience mango in my opinion.


 
 
For your convenience, this product is also available on Amazon.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment