Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Darrell Lea Mango Liquorice

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Where I found it: Duane Reade

What the package says:
"A low fat food... Made in Australia... Just the right combination of mouth-watering flavor and delightfully soft texture."

What it's made of:
Brown sugar, wheat glucose syrup, water, food starch-modified, palm oil, natural flavor, malic acid, mono-& diglycerises, beta carotene, salt, Liquorice extract, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate

What I thought of it:
I'm generally not a fan of Liquorice and so my expectations were quite low. Nevertheless, I was impressed! This is actually pretty yummy. I taste the mango. The only annoying thing about it: it sticks to your teeth.

 
For your convenience, this product is also sold on Amazon. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment